A fragment from Ledger Leopard‘s webinar on Self-Sovereign Identities with Jimmy Snoek from Tykn and Sebastiaan van der Lans, WordProof‘s founder. Olivier Rikken, CEO of Ledger Leopard, hosted the webinar. We discuss Self-Sovereign Identities and Decentralised Identifiers (DIDs) for Content. See it as a certificate of birth for content, respecting its history, authors, and workflow.
- Learn more about Self-Sovereign Identities at SSI Meetup.org. Amazing webinars by Drummond Reed and other thought leaders on decentralized identities.
- Specifications for the Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) v1.0, the Core Data Model and its Syntaxes.
- Check Ledger Leopard’s work on Healthcare & Identity.
- Check Tykn, venturing in blockchain identity since 2016!
- Here’s the WordProof pitch we gave at the European Commission, where we’re finalists for its ‘Blockchains for Social Good’ contents.
- Here’s a full overview of the WordProof Timestamp Ecosystem.
If you are working on Self-Sovereign Identity for content too, please reach out to us as we’d love to collaborate. Any feedback on current thinking is very very welcome. Let’s fix the broken web, together!
With Self-Sovereign Identities and Decentralized Identifiers for content, a Certificate of Birth for Content can be achieved, respecting its history and workflow. All in a totally Open-Source manner.Sebastiaan van der Lans, Founder WordProof